One method to lose weight that usually used some obsesses people, is the consumption of laxatives for weight loss, whose excessive abuse can end in bulimic state that put life at risk. The alternative is the use of natural methods to release the intestinal transit and balance the figure without risks.
If you really believe that a more effective evacuation will help you in your weight loss process, it is always better to use the foods that are able to purify the body, without the use of artificial products. By itself the consumption of fiber through vegetables and fruits, directs the metabolism towards this effect. But then we will name some food laxatives for weight loss whose effect has always been proven:
Laxatives for weight loss
- Red Fruits: Plums in particular have always had a laxative effect. Strawberries, cherries and blueberries too. So a smoothie with a combination of these fruits, will put your intestines to work naturally.
- Linseed oil: ie it is derived from flax seeds. Contains Omega 3, detoxifying, antiallergic, vitamins and minerals. Its consumption has a mild and effective laxative effect.
- Bran: is a cereal composed of lots of soluble fiber that also fights hemorrhoids and bloating.
- Plantain Seeds: naturally incorporated into food releases the stomach from constipation by accelerating intestinal transit.
- Spinach: the consumption of this vegetable, in cakes and bocaditos, provides nutrients and releases the action of the intestines, without negatively impacting the mood.
- Peach and honey: the combination of both causes a known cleansing effect of the digestive system.
All these foods act as effective laxatives for weight loss, which proceed lightly, without causing the inflammations of the artificial medicines, and accompany the natural processes. They are always preferable to certain products that promise miracles for nothing.
If, however, you do not get the desired effect, only then, perhaps, you need to consult a doctor to recommend a particular pharmaceutical laxative. Just remember to use it as prescribed, and for the time specified by a health professional.
Dangers of laxatives for weight loss
An obvious part about digestion, is to go body. But it is only a fraction of the whole digestive process and the consumption of calories. Concentrating on this, is redundant, and if not properly addressed, risky.
Do not start a search for Laxatives for weight loss, unless you experience constipation, as a result of varying your diet. This happens to some people who start a diet. Each body is different, so it is best to first consult a doctor. You must always be responsible, with your own person.
If you have, the consent of a professional, you may want to try with natural processes that we will talk about below. All of these have a laxative effect:
- The red fruits like the plum, prepared in a juice.
- Eat peach, at any meal.
- A glass of yogurt with cereals also provides fiber to the internal organs.
- The use of plantain seeds.
- Consume vegetables and cereals in general.
- The corn, prepared in a soup
- The consumption of grapes.
- Eat spinach, in foods that contain almost exclusively, such as buns and cheese.
In the case of using pharmaceutical laxatives, make sure that it is by medical recommendation. Never, never, force of the consumption of laxatives! They do not do anything for themselves! Remember that sadly, the abuse of these products, is part of anorexic and bulimic disorders, but Phen375 is a healthy alternative.
So, now you know that you should not resort to laxatives to lose weight. If you experience digestive disorders such as constipation and bloating, first consult a doctor. If this authorizes it, look for the depurative effect in a natural way. There are several ways to achieve this. Nothing justifies doing madness! Take care of your life and enjoy it.